Wednesday, September 16, 2015

post shoot refection

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos of your first 4 prompts (Square, Metal, Happy, Bowie)
The challenges that I faced were that I couldn't find an interesting angle when taking pictures of big objects like trees and floors. I also found taking an interesting picture of lines to be difficult.

2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.

I thought about placement the most because I was having a hard time with the angle of the photo. But, I took a picture of a square plaque in the library at a good and interesting angle.

3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography?

If I could do this assignment again, I would try harder to find interesting angles by standing on something tall, laying on the floor, or getting closer to the object I was focusing on.

4. What things would you do the same?

I would position objects to make sure they were focused, and make sure that the background was simple.

5. Finally - go back and edit your blogs with the 4 photos (square, metal, happy, Bowie), tell me what rules of composition (which you just learned about) did you end up actually achieving? Did you have any?
I ended up achieving, the rule of thirds, simplicity, and lines.

6. Are you interested in shooting those same prompts again, why?

Yes, because they were very different from each other, and it was easy to find objects that fall under that category.





http://rebeccasphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com

Her photos are in focused, simple, and interesting to look at. I especially like her picture of Happy.

- The only thing I would change is the background on the Bowie picture. It is a beautiful picture, but I think it would look better if there was a simpler background.

No comments:

Post a Comment