Friday, April 22, 2016

Final Exam and iMovie Preview

Website #1

1. The video walked you through the process of creating an iMovie. The woman narrating the video demonstrated how to open up iMovie and explained the different parts on the iMovie main screen.

     She went to each section on the screen, telling us what it means and what it is used for. The video was also made to give tips and tricks on how to use different options on iMovie. At the end, she explained how to edit, save, and export the final product.

2. I already knew that you could add different clips in any order you want to create the movie.

3. I didn't know that you could add different effects to the video you already shot.

4. I am concerned that I won't be able to create a movie without having trouble with transporting clips and pictures into iMovie.

5. I am confident that I will be able to pursue my idea and take creative pictures.

6. If you asked me today, I think that I would either document a day in the life of my dog or a sporting event.

Website #2

1. The website gave tips on how to make your iMovie more interesting. It showed you ways to use different options on the app to create a more professional looking project.

     Also, the website gave you examples on things to use such as filters and special effects. It gave you ideas on how to add a theme to your movie to make it more appealing to you audience.

2. I already knew that there were professional movie filters that you can use.

3. I didn't know that iMovie had an option for you to speed up or slow down a clip.

4. I an concerned that my movie won't be as creative and interesting as I want it to be.

5. I am confident that I can shoot clips that can be slowed down or sped up to create a more intriguing movie.

6. I would most likely do a day in the life of one of my dogs, or a sporting event.

No comments:

Post a Comment