Monday, April 4, 2016

My First Interview

Interviewer: Isabella Poveda
Interviewee: Carolynne Andres

1. Did winning this award surprise you?

"Yes it did."

2. Why do you think that you won?

"Because of my work ethic and my friendly qualities."

3. How did your peers react to this news?

"They were really happy for me."

4. How did your family react to this news?

"They were also very happy for me."

5. Did your peers treat you differently because you won this award?

"Not really, they were just encouraging."

6. In what ways will winning this award affect you?

"This award could help with my transcript for college."

7. Do you think that you deserve this award?

I am not sure if I deserve this award, but I happy and honored to have been chosen to win it."

8. How are your grades?

"They are pretty good, but not amazing."

9. In what ways did you exceed student expectations?

"I volunteer in my community and I work really hard in school."

10. Do you think that you will be student of the month again?

"I don't know if I will win again, but I will continue to push myself to do better in school."

11. Do you do any extracurricular activities? what are they?

"I dance and play the drums for the band at my school."

12. Did this award make you determined to work harder in school?

"Yes, it did."

13. How would you feel if you hadn't won this award?

"I would have been a little upset but I would have gotten over it quickly."

14. Do your teachers treat you differently or expect more from you because you are student of the month?

"No, they don't."

15. Is your life any different by winning this award?

"My life isn't really different."

16. Did you think that someone else deserved it more than you?

"There is most likely someone who deserved it more than me."

17. How would you feel if you were student of the month again?

"I was shocked because I feel like I'm not worthy."

18. Has your opinion changed about this award since you won it?

"No because I have always dreamed of winning this well-respected  award and I can't believe that my dream has become a reality." 

19. Did you try to win this award?
"No, I did not."

20. How might your life be different if you hadn't won it?

"My life wouldn't have been different at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment